Celebrate life, love, and community in recovery.
September is National Recovery Month and we want to have a BIG celebration. This will be a fun, free, and family-friendly event. This is a community event that will need community participation. We come together as a community to celebrate life, love and community in recovery with free, fun and family-friendly activities.
A BIG Thank You...
This Years Premiere Sponsors
Also supported by these businesses and organizations.
Ranch House Recovery
Any Length Retreat
El Paso Alliance
Come bring a table and set up shop at Recovery in the Park. We need community partners to come out to our event and make it fun. We're looking for partners to help set up games, activities, crafts, and more.
Some details about becoming a partner:
- Provide your own table and tenting (if you’d like tenting)
- Provide an activity or game to help engage and entertain the community -like a carnival booth type of game
- Provide setup and cleanup of your space
- Provide your own giveaways to participants
- Selling anything at the park is prohibited unless you have your own vending permit
- You may collect donations (Should you choose to sell food, you are responsible for all required permits and you must make arrangements for that with Austin Parks and Rec.)